Your health and that of our team comes first, so we inform you that our establishments will remain closed for the duration of the mobility restriction set by the government.
Meanwhile, we are preparing to receive you as you deserve and we are taking all the necessary sanitary measures to guarantee your safety and avoid the transmission of Covid-19, such as the periodic disinfection of all our facilities, the training of our team in prevention and detection disease or the availability of protective material with masks, gloves and disinfectant gel for all our customers.
We want to thank you for your trust and remember that you can contact us by writing to us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed to further improve our service and give you greater peace of mind during your stay.
Here are all the measures to reduce the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus that we are taking:
- Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival.
- Free change of dates for all reservations with an arrival date until July 31, 2020 for any date for 1 year, until July 31, 2021.
- Check in online. The queues at the reception are over, we request your collaboration so that when you arrive, the hotel has checked you in online so that you only take the key and enter your room: https://forms.gle/VGh8q5gK5LQsoxBG7 (1 per person hosted).
- We have increased the frequency of disinfection in all rooms and common areas, paying special attention to objects in common use, such as disinfecting mats, door handles, room keys, hangers, TV controls, etc. We are also using industrial steam cleaning machines and are planning to purchase ozone machines to prevent infection.
- We plan the free delivery of prevention kits with sanitary masks, gloves and hand disinfection solutions for clients and equipment.
- We are reducing the check-in time through the online pre-check-in process and we also offer the possibility of non-face-to-face check-out, for which your collaboration is required.
- Have a non-contact thermometer, if necessary.
- Training in prevention and detection of diseases for our staff. Ensure adequate protection of employees, facilitating hand washing with soap and water and, if this is not possible, the use of disinfectant solution.
- Establish rules for the use of facilities in which work is carried out and shared spaces to maintain a minimum safety distance of 1.5m. (eg in elevators (only members of the same room), accesses and common areas).
- Ventilate, at least daily and more frequently whenever possible, the different areas of the establishment.
Do you have any question? Get in touch with us by email email@example.com , we will be happy to help you.
More information: https://www.mincotur.gob.es/es-es/COVID-19/GuiasSectorTurismo/Hotel.pdf